Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Samstag, 29. Februar 2020

Paralyzed .....

The same patterns are following me for the last few months .....
The same one step forward and two steps backwards ....
I would like to be able to understand how to change the patterns ....
I try to trust that the "bad" (?) news from today, as I just left home for a longer run, occurred for one single reason now: to make space for something amazing on longterm! Otherwise, I would now die.
Ablas said to me in autumn, I should focus on my creativity, I should dare to do something with my art .... and I have no idea how and what ..... 
After spring days and then rain, yesterday evening came a snowstorm. Windy and a lot of new snow downtown too.
Milky sky over the entire valley and all web cameras on the mountains covered by snow, so nothing to see.
Then at noon a sort of summer sun came out very strongly .... in about two hours the snow downtown gone .... amazing crazy winter this year.
I need a wonder. Again. I believe in wonders .....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'm WATCHing YOU!! :-)