The Trek Lexa 2011 Women's Road Bike provides the rider with a great value sleek, hydroformed Alpha Black Aluminium frame ideal for racing and for leisure riding. Also featuring clean and crisp shifting of Shimano 105 components and the soothing, smooth ride of the Bontrager Race Carbon fork. The Lexa SLX's quality, craftsmanship, and responsive ride will inspire you on your ride. If your new to riding or n accomplished race rider Trek bikes never disappoint on circuits or the roads.
Frame: Alpha Black aluminium
Fork: Bontrager Race carbon forks, SpeedTrap compatible
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano 104 STI 10 Speed
- Chainset: Shimano R600
- Chainrings: 50- 34 Teeth
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge type
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-28 10 Speed
- Pedals: Nylon body with alloy cage
- Front Brake: Tektro R540 brake
- Rear Brake: Tektro R540 brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI levers
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race VR-S 31.8mm
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite 31.8mm with 7 degree rise
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated with semi-cartridge bearings
- Grips: Bontrager gel tape
- Rims: Bontrager SSR rims
- Front Hub: Bontrager SSR hub
- Rear Hub: Bontrager SSR hub
- Front Tyre: Bontrager R1 700x23c
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager R1 700x23c
- Saddle: Bontrager Affinity 1 women's specific design with steel rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager carbon with 20mm offset.
- I found this senzational beautiful feminine Trek bike by chance surfing through the internet about ten days ago. I saw the price, under 1.000 euros. I read different forums in English and German. It was love at first sight!
- I love my TREKs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!