Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, 3. November 2015

Running .... medicine

Sport, especially running saved me some years ago from a huge trouble ....
I do not run like 15 months ago, I do not run almost at all, but I did not forget about running .... so, today, instead of doing something stupid (or not!), I went out for a slowly run ..... 
The idea was to discover something beautiful and to find the opportunity to speak to my soul, as no other soul is close to me for listening to me these days and weeks ..... who could be, is not in the mood, has no time or what ever. Everybody is living her/his life after all.
When a city girl like me has to take the decision to become a country girl the shock is pretty huge, especially when the ”country” is an extreme rural zone ..... I do not think it's possible to be more rural that this spot where I landed one month ago.
Moving out here at this time of the year rises the level of the shock .... because the desolation of the entire area can lead you out crazy, because the temperatures drastically drop, because the sun becomes a luxury product, because the day light is quite short or sometimes not on the shelves of the landscape around you!
Yes, of course, autumn colours, no traffic bla-bla-bla .... very fine, very idyllic ...... but not landing alone here. Because ..... this is all you get to see.
Fortunately .... yes, fortunately I traveled quite a lot around the world and I smelt the reality of life. I smelt very various realities of life and when somebody now a days is coming to me and is trying to be ironical and cynical telling me "Anca, welcome into the real world" I just say: "Forgive them, they do not know you!".
Every time I was traveling I tried to imagine how it would be to live in that particular spot of the world.
There are some places which impressed me a lot and watching the picture above I think about Tansania, for instant. 
I was impressed by isolated haciendas in Ecuador Highlands, by Fincas on Lanzarote, by cactus farms on Malta, by isolated sheep farms in Norway, by life in Highlands of Himalaya and Tibetan Plateau, by tribal villages in Tansania ..... looking for a place which I could feel °at home° I tried to feel the spirit of all places I was traveling through ..... I still did not find that spirit of my home. I have a slightly imagination about how it could be ....
I lost the direction, but not the sense of direction. Passing spots called "Hub" made me laugh .... I thought: "This is really crazy, girl! You are in Hub!"
I run further, I left the road running simply over the fields, scaring about a big deer running in front of me, scared too ....
Running over the fields almost in the dark just guessing the direction back home in a cold wind ..... recognizing the hills, the trees, the shadows ....
After one hour I reached the house where I am living .... good feeling ...

I need a BIG ENGEL NOW .............................

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

I'm WATCHing YOU!! :-)